*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817358-Crash
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#817358 added May 20, 2014 at 2:27am
Restrictions: None
Crash
I am usually good at keeping up with my writing goals and such and then without warning the computer I use crashed. It was quite unsettling. All of a sudden I was at the mercy of a dumb machine that is only as dumb as it's creators and users. I hope to begin to get on track, but it will take a while.

I celebrate that in the midst of the crash good things can happen. My daughter graduated Sunday, my son and his wife welcomed Naomi into the world at 12;30PM and I survived a weekend of work with little sleep due to the fact all those other celebrations happended. I am decided that I am God's instrument of mercy. It is a difficult tension to sort through. In Hosea 6:6 it talks about God wanting mercy and not sacrifice. I am deciding to be thankful that I am a survivor and I can be there for my children and my work.

On another positive not I was praised by a person I give care to. It was totally unexpected. They told me to thank my mother for creating such a caring, respectful person. It kind of blew me away. I am real sure God has a purpose in it all. I hope I can be patient enough to see God's work come to completion.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817358-Crash