*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817132-Can-Demons-Be-Forgiven
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Spiritual · #1990926
My spiritual forum posts listed in chronological order. Be blessed...
#817132 added May 17, 2014 at 10:23pm
Restrictions: None
Can Demons Be Forgiven?
"Now we all know that our God is good right? And that our God forgives right? God forgives everyone right? And no matter what you do he forgives you. You could curse at him, get mad at him, and be 100% totally against him...And he still forgives you! So the only question is: Why can God forgive all of us. But not Devil and Demons? The Devil and Demons did bad to him....So did we....so what makes us and the Devil diffrent? We both sinned! So what's the diffrence?"

To answer this question, check out these verses (NASB):

Hebrews 2:2 For if the word spoken through angels proved unalterable, and every transgression and disobedience received a just penalty...
3 how will we escape if we neglect so great a salvation?

2 Peter 2: 4For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment...

Jude 1:6 And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day...

It seems from these verses that angels in general didn't have the same grace afforded to them that he has for us through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ because whatever they said bound them to those words for whatever reason. That, and since Jesus came to this world in the form of a man instead of an angel, He couldn't die for them and their sins like He could die for us humans, that we as humans might have eternal life.  Also, since the angels existed long before we did, they had much more knowledge of the LORD's ways than us, so there was NO excuse for them if some of them turned away from Him.  So no, I don't believe the devil and the demons can be forgiven based on the above verses and since there will be no repentance in them.

Blessings,
Shaun



Deep down, this is who I am: the sheriff in High Noon
** Image ID #1661026 Unavailable **

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that  which is good, and acceptable, and perfect." -Romans 12:2

This is my webpage:
http://Writing.Com/authors/pinoy_celt
Check it out sometime and may God bless you!

© Copyright 2014 Stallion (UN: pinoy_celt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stallion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817132-Can-Demons-Be-Forgiven