*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817430-YOU-ARE-NOW-WHAT-YOU-HAVE-BEEN-BECOMING
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1908951
Random thoughts, inconsistent posting
#817430 added May 20, 2014 at 7:10pm
Restrictions: None
"YOU ARE NOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN BECOMING"
Your past makes you who you are today. Do you agree with this statement? Why or why not?{c\/c}


"YOU ARE NOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN BECOMING" This took me awhile to figure out. I just didn't get it at first. Now I understand. This is so true.  Growing up I watched my mother's action's change over the years based on her childhood and all the conflicts he endured in her lifetime. 
As each of us pass the time, meeting people, dealing with the issues of our life, we have the opportunity to learn, grow emotionally and spiritually. What we do with these opportunities is what makes us the person we are at this moment. These choices mold us in to compassionate or intolerant beings. They help us to see that everyone has choices and we are prompted by our conscience to make good choices. It is our own will that determines that outcome.
You chose to show mercy even when mercy isn't extended to you.  You chose to retaliate when mercy is offered.
What you are now is determined by the choices, not the events but the CHOICES you made when faced with these events. Choose wisely what you do as many both young and old are watching your actions.  Follow this link and see what you are being watched.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uzK3VwzraM



Tina Weaver

** Image ID #1988770 Unavailable **
       


             

© Copyright 2014 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817430-YOU-ARE-NOW-WHAT-YOU-HAVE-BEEN-BECOMING