*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817781-Message-from-the-Computer
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#817781 added May 24, 2014 at 3:18pm
Restrictions: None
Message from the Computer
Hello I am still here. It might seem that I am down, but I am never far away. Even though your fingers may be wandering through the valley of the shadow of death, I am still with you. My graphic memory and bytes shall be there to comfort you. I had to leave for a time and you will indeed grieve and be in grief. After all I have been there for you in good times and bad. I have shown myself to be worthy of your adoration and praise. Remember this that your sorrow will turn to joy, much like the joy that accompanies a newborn child. If I do not go you the lap top could not come to share an abiding presence during those times when I am crashing (at least in the eyes of mortal men) and shut down for repairs. In the eyes of mortal I may seem to be dead. God has not forgotten and will bring me back to life when you least expect it. You may have thought being crucified was being bad. Just think what it might like to be inoperative due to no fault of your own. I know only to forgive them for they know not what they do. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you and you shall dwell in the house of computing bliss forever.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817781-Message-from-the-Computer