*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817866-preview-of-a-review
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #388967
Daily notes and timed freewrites but mostly my blog
#817866 added May 25, 2014 at 11:05pm
Restrictions: None
preview of a review
A successful campfire experience for the GoTs House Baratheon group. I've not had so much fun in a very long time. And I surprised myself. I feel so very honored to have participated with a team of dedicated and excellent storytellers. Besides myself the following participated in the success of the campfire.
🌑 Darleen - QoD
r.a.garcia
Paul D
~Lifelessons~
Teerich - 2019
💙 Carly
pinkbarbie
alittletoolate

In all we tallied ?? entries--one or two might not count due to the brevity of the entry, but I'm hoping they will count. I had the honor of tying up all the loose ends partly because I asked to. I felt since I made the beginning entry that it would bring closure full circle if I made the last entry also. At any rate we finished well within the time limit and if a couple more entries are added it will bring more points to the group. I'm all for all the points we can get. *Laugh* There is another hour before the deadline but I just couldn't wait, so here I am posting this review and public thank you for the wonderful opportunity to spin a tale with so many excellent story tellers.

Pat yourselves on the back, all of you. House Baratheon Rocks!

© Copyright 2014 DyrHearte writes (UN: dyrhearte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DyrHearte writes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817866-preview-of-a-review