*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817985-Word-games
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#817985 added May 27, 2014 at 7:05am
Restrictions: None
Word games
I am escaping painful reality through playing word games of late. I have been playing Word with friends and Word Chums whenever I can think of it. It is not helping my relationship with my wife. I have found out that my mom is not as bad as I thought. It is at the same time very disconcerting to face the reality that she will never be the same. She has lost weight, can hardly speak, breathe or eat. On the other hand she is mom. That is something that will never change.

On another front I continue to hear from a church that is interested in me. A different kind of word game is in play. The questions are being hurled my way and I am faced with determining what word of expression will hit the home run. At least I am learning a lot about myself in the process. Questions about church growth, cause me to consider where I am at in relation to an age old issue. I realize that it is a relationship with God issue and at the same time reflects service. I am grateful for ways to be church and experience it.

Today is another day without my mainframe. I am surviving and that is about it. I keep pushing buttons on the lap top and funny things happen. I cannot at the moment cut and paste. My wife say it is easy to learn. Maybe if I come from air long enough for her to teach me I will discover this for myself.
*Cool*

I figured something out purely by accident.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817985-Word-games