*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818265-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#818265 added May 30, 2014 at 10:12pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
This is going to be tough to write tonight. First of all, it's late, a half hour past my bedtime, and second, I'm tuckered beyond tuckered. But, let me start from the beginning of my day. Well actually, it starts yesterday, kind of.

We had the day off yesterday and had a fun outing and picnic. We had gone to Oakwood Lake Park and enjoyed the afternoon. By the time we left it was getting kind of late, especially since  I had to be to work by five this morning. This means up at around three in the morning, which also means bed time is around seven thirty to eight thirty. But, we had a drive ahead of us, and Rhonda wanted to take the back roads and enjoy the drive.

We did, and that put us later getting home than I had intended, but we had a fun time. I figured I'd be pretty tired today, but I would survive it and then after my twelve hour shift was over, I would come home and relax for a little bit while I got my journal entry done. But, it did not work out that way. After sleeping about three hours, I went to work and put in a pretty long day. But, it was slower than I thought it would be, and I was done work by four thirty. I should have come right home, but I thought I would stop and get the ice cream first. Rhonda asked if I would drive around back after clocking out, so I did.

She put both our bags in the Jimmy, then I left to go get the ice cream. This done, I drove on home thinking Rhonda would be home in minutes, too. Only after hauling everything in, the phone rings and it's Rhonda. She can't come home, her keys are in the bag from work, which she had put in the Jimmy so I could haul it home. So, she tried to call but I did not hear my phone. Once home, I put things away and brought in my gear right along with Rhonda's. The phone was ringing, so I took the call.

It was Rhonda, she was still at work and could not come home because I had her keys. I had not messed up, just being tired I didn't think to ask her. No matter, the results are the same, she is at work and I am at home. This is a little after six, and I should be done for the day, but I have to go get her. So, lets say it's seven when we get back and everyone is home. Before I know it, it's after eight, and past my bedtime.

But I can't go to bed, I have to write at least seven hundred an fifty words to keep my count going in here, 750 Words. So, tired and having great difficulty keeping my eyes open, I have no choice except to stay up. At least for a little while yet, until I get my seven hundred and fifty  words written. Only thing is, it's difficult to focus since I have only had a bout three hours of sleep in the last two days.

Even so, I have to get this written so I don't lose my count. The problem is, I'm so tired I cannot help myself. I can't think straight, and that's not good since we are possibly being evaluated for some options to raise some grand children.

This is getting harder and harder to write, I cannot hold a train of thought for anything. I get an idea and before I can get it written, the moment has past and I find myself stumbling and fumbling for the right words.

It's awful, I don't know what is being written. I can't hole the thught for more than a few minutes and the whole thing is a real pain. Not if he can just find a nice space to write and we wilol be moving on. I have one hundred words left, jump in. I can't keep my mind moving in the right direction. It seems like it just gets worse and worse. So, I suppose we will have to for the little kids.

Alright, lets start this over. I should be trying to get something written that makes sense but I am just too tired and just need to hang on for a things right now. I'm just too tired to write, that's all.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818265-Friday