*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818593
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1978262
This is a blog of a Writer/Granny/Nanny. My door is always open come in and visit.
#818593 added June 3, 2014 at 9:19pm
Restrictions: None
June 3
: Sent to members of "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise"

Day 92- June 3
Tell me about a personal experience with violence, either one you experienced personally or one you witnessed (or even choose a violent scene you watched on television or film that affected you) Can violence ever play an effective role in problem solving?


The year was 1969
I was seventeen and three months pregnant. Baby Daddy had been a U.S.A. Marine in Vietnam. We hadn't spoke about his tours but I proudly wore his big green shirt like a jacket. That is until his buddy came home and showed me pictures of their time together over there.
Those horrific photos were taken before, during and after the mass murder and destruction of entire villages. Baby Daddy and buddies proudly posed with heads of men, women and children.

I knew my life would never be the same. I never told him I was pregnant
Nor did I ever breathe the same air as him. I went to an unwed mother''s home and after the baby was born, protested the war ever way I could think of. I also helped draft dodgers and AWOL soldiers get to Canada.
Can violence ever play an effective role in problem solving?

That is silly. oh of course it can. It changes everything. Not in a good way but sometimes a MOST effective way.


From: Calvin Reddick~ Dime1987070 (82)
Sent to members of "Blogging Circle of Friends "

Day 562 June 3 Prompt
What was/is your favorite TV show?

Orphan Black
The premise is ( 30 something year old) clones discover that they are somebodies science project at the same time someone is attempting to kill them all.


I am joining the Talent Pond too so I started
 
BOOK
Just Fishing   (18+)
Attempting to land a BIG ONE
#1994310 by Simply Me

© Copyright 2014 Simply Me (UN: evelyncase at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Simply Me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818593