*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818673-Secure
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#818673 added June 4, 2014 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
Secure
Secure is something I have never really sought out. On the other hand it is something my wife is obsessed about. She is forever shredding, making sure she is on secure sites, refusing to use WiFi, offering lectures on a continuous basis, "lock your car and roll up your windows" and whatever you do get cash-do not use your credit card. I imagine I am a lot of the problem. I often throw caution to the wind and risk to see what will happen if. I am very sure that we are an entertaining couple to watch when we are not getting on each others nerves.

Secure is a funny kind of word. I lay in my bed wondering what my future looks like. The one thing I know for sure is that I will never be rich. I have a possible position in Wichita that would pay me no more than I am making now. Yet it is something I would like to do, because it is a job doing what I was trained to do for 12 years. I am beginning to think that life is full of risks. It becomes a matter of whether one plays it safe or decides to roll the dice and see what happens. I came all the way out here from Massachusetts and now very infrequently get back to visit, I was involved in a painful divorce and find myself missing my adult kids, who grew up way too fast.

Life will go on. The health issues that mom is experiencing remind me that life has its limits. How do I make the best of the time allotted to me. With that in mind I write my blog and look forward to another day.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818673-Secure