*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818840-INSPIRED
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#818840 added June 6, 2014 at 1:16am
Restrictions: None
INSPIRED
I have been walking around trying to get psyched us getting ready for my sermon. At times the preparation can be fun. At least that is what I learned today. The title of my sermon is don't speak until you're spoken to. I started my own top ten of things it may be best to ponder before opening one's mouth and removing all doubt.
1. You show up to work thirty minutes late and the head of the company greets you at the door.
2. You are on the way to the hospital with your pregnant wife and you run out of gas.
3. You are the head faculty of a prestigious university and all the girls in the front row are giggling. Your first instinct is to be upset until you realize you forgot to zip.
4. You are your way home and it suddenly dawns on you that you forgot your anniversary. Your wife is waiting at the front door.
5. You are the preacher at a large church and nobody shows up.
6. You have been stopped by a policeman and do not have any idea what it might be this time.
7. You realize that you messed up and put the wrong ingredient in a caserole. Will anyone notice?
8. You get home after three hours past the curfew.
9. You are accused of trying to assassinate the President of the United States.
10. You are called up by a man or woman that may or may not be in love with you.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818840-INSPIRED