*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819436-Hogan
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1995466
My blog written for Welcome To My Reality.
#819436 added June 12, 2014 at 2:08am
Restrictions: None
Hogan
Week 25, Prompt 6 for "Welcome To My Reality Forum

My dog Hogan.


This is my beautiful, 4-year-old all-black German Shepherd. His name is Hogan. He is so loving but I'd be afraid to see what he could do if a burglar broke into the house! He's incredibly loyal but so high strung and high energy. He learns tricks at the drop of a hat and is eager to learn more (that's why German Shepherds are police dogs; they're too smart!).

He's also a sun-worshipper and a water dog. On a sizzling hot day of 100 degrees you'll find him lying in the grass under the hot sun while I'm under the umbrella of the table. When I set up the kiddie pool for him, he got in and splashed around, then laid down in the pool! He's so funny, he has a unique personality.

One of his favorite pastimes is to fight with the neighbor's dog Henry through the fence. They bark and scratch at the fence wishing to get to each other, and Hogan eggs Henry on. He lives to antagonize Henry *Laugh* I love that sweet boy, and he loves me too. *Heart*

© Copyright 2014 April Desiree-I'm back! (UN: aprildesiree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
April Desiree-I'm back! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819436-Hogan