*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819943
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#819943 added June 16, 2014 at 6:59pm
Restrictions: None
Books Read This Year
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: Tell us about the books you have read this past year. Do you change genres very often? How long does it take you to read a book?

I read paranormal romance books about vampires and werewolves and romances. Being a big fan of "Twilight", I can't get enough. I read a series of one author's books and I am hooked. I have to read the whole series. I read this Siren series about a young girl changed into a Siren and murdered men against her will by singing beautiful songs. Her sister had disappeared and became a Siren and she found her. Her sister turned evil and so did her boyfriend's sister who was also a Siren. Adonis and the King Of The Sea showed up along with the evil ancient Siren who had turned her. I had to read every book and there were three in this series.

I love reading books about angels Some people have been rescued by angels and I love to read about them. . I read Bible related items as well.

I read historical fiction romances and Regency times. Right now I read anything related to Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice's characters. I love reading and writing about Darcy, Elizabeth and her friends and family. It may take me four hours to read a Nook Book or a regular book when I have time. I do a lot of reading at work.

I also like to read about faes, fairies, witches and all type of mythological creatures. I go through Nook Books on line and pick out books. I read Debbie Macomber's Blossom Street series and every Danielle Steel book she has ever written.

I read because I love to read and it is never a chore. I hate when I select a bad book that I can't get into. I read samples of some to see if I want to read the whole book.

I love reference books about the Bible, "Downton Abbey" and "Once Upon A Time." I also read books about actors and actresses and their lives. I love to read all types of books. They help me decide what I like to write as well as enjoy reading.

372 Words
** Image ID #771673 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819943