*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820697-Emotional-Hangover
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#820697 added June 24, 2014 at 1:17am
Restrictions: None
Emotional Hangover
Emotional hangovers can be one of life's unspoken tragedies. They are better to comment on the written page than to the invisible ghostly persons who glide in and out of one's life. There was a blitzkrieg of possibiity when I awoke on Sunday morning. I was ready to go. My stomach was in knots and my head beating or should I say there was someone knocking on my forehead. I got up and preached a good sermon and looked forward to dinner with a pulpit committee. The dinner was good. The company was even better. It was the after effects of all the excitement that was debilitating. I had survived an encounter with people that I had met for the first time. It was an interface that had lasted almost six months. It was like running an emotional up and down marathon roller coaster ride. I am in a funk. How do I get myself out.
*Frown*

This was a grouchy day and I can never feel good about vomitting my inside guts on paper. At the same time I can be very hurtful. God give me peace of mind as I go forward trying to rebuild my life. Help me to know that my brokenness is not in vain. Maybe there is some other broken people that can come together and make a perfect puzzle. I can dream. Emotional hangovers are an awful thing. At least I can survive to tell the tale!! *Delight*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820697-Emotional-Hangover