*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820707
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#820707 added June 24, 2014 at 7:56am
Restrictions: None
Quotes
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What quotes resonate you? What quotes do you like?

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain." This applies to my job and the higher ups. They don't care about the mentally ill people that we take care of. They have no business trying to figure out what the mentally ill need. They need former Nurses and Nursing staff on the board. They know what is going on.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Live a little longer." This has been my theme song for the past year. I had two hernias and three bowel obstructions surgery done in one surgery. I was on a breathing tube for six days and had to learn to work again and dress myself. Being on a wound vac, IV's and in Rehab, I had a rough time of it. Kelly Clarkson's song kept running through my mind. I made it. It didn't kill me. It has made me stronger mentally but I still have problems walking up and down stairs. I lived. Hopefully, I will live a little longer.

"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later." Like going to school. I am glad I studied English and writing and loved it. It helps me with writing of course and the classes I had in college and the Free Lance Writing and Short Story Writing Classes that I took. Working all these years. I have always done a good job and have worked at the same place twenty seven years. Marriage. Learn each other's faults and work together. Thirty years later, we are still married. I installed good morals in my son and got on him about his schooling. He has a PHD now in Psychology. I have always done my best.

300 Words

** Image ID #1993933 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820707