*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820915
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#820915 added June 26, 2014 at 2:43pm
Restrictions: None
Funniest Thing I Have Seen Lately
Prompt: What is the funniest thing that you have seen recently?

I work with a nice kid Zack but he has a thing against germs. He carries a spray alcohol bottle with him. He sprayed the trash can with his alcohol bottle and then he throws trash away and uses his foot to kick the door to the trash can open! I asked him why he did this. He was like what? I said that he sprays the trash can with his alcohol bottle and uses his dirty tennis shoe to kick it open. Man, there are germs on your shoes. He says he will spray it again. He wears rubber gloves most of the night. I adore him but he worries about germs and I thought I was the Queen of Germ Protection!

My cat jumps on walls literally. She jumps half the length of the doors in the house. She jumps so high to catch her beanie baby raccoon that I gave her. She has super powers and I should enter her in cat Olympics. I wish I had her energy.

Thanks for reading.

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820915