*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821116
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#821116 added June 28, 2014 at 11:48pm
Restrictions: None
Day At The Zoo, Cataract Surgery
My husband and I went to the zoo today. I entered the gates to the Petting Zoo and I petted one goat and he was trying to get out the door. Oh Dear! If that poor goat would have gotten out, I would have been so embarrassed. One of the staff members helped me with the fiesty little guy. Goats are neat animals. We saw a Bobcat and he was right next to the glass and if there was no glass, I would have been petting him. He would have made a chew toy out of me, I am sure. We saw snow leopards and they are so beautiful. We also saw a white tiger, orange tiger, leopard, monkeys, kangaroos, prairie dogs, an alligator {they can keep him}, zebras, lion monkeys {they are the cutest things!}, big tortoises, flamingos, black swan, wart hogs, red panda and I never did see the lion. This is a small zoo but I love going. My husband bought me a stuffed snow leopard and a Tote bag to match and 3D colored pictures of lions and tigers. I am an animal lover and I enjoy going to the zoo.

I have had cataract surgery on both eyes and I don't need my glasses to see the computer. I will need to go in for another vision test and I will need glasses to see things far way. Two weeks from now is the County Fair. I will be entering a scrapbook of Jane Austen fashions and late 1800's and early 1900's fashions. After the fair, summer is over it seems. That is always sad. I am going to enjoy my summer. In three weeks, we are off to Frankenmuth, Michigan, a German based town and home of a huge Christmas Store. I can hardly wait. Hope summer doesn't rush by too fast.

Girl and a white Tiger. Beautiful.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821116