*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821220-New-Challenges
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#821220 added June 30, 2014 at 12:19am
Restrictions: None
New Challenges
New Challenges are on the horizon. I am in the midst of getting used to not getting as much attention as I would like. It looks like blogging could provide just the outlet I need. I have been grieving my daughters grown up demeanor and it may be that I need to grow up in different ways.

It has been a day of rest for me. I slept most of the morning and afternoon, as if I was resting up for something. I got up to take the dog out and I could not find my phone. Buddy was as usual very enthusiatic about taking his walk. He seems to get carried away on the days when I am needing to go to work. I would think he would understand people speak.
"Buddy I need to get back to the house I only have five minutes before work starts."
He just looks at me funny and pulls on his leash in the opposite direction. I find myself on the verge of needing to drag him up the steep hill with me huffing and puffing the whole way up. He just grins at me. When I get into the house, I take one last effort at finding it and race out the door.

I call my phone later and my wife finds the phone in one of my phones. It looks kind of suspicious to me. I am tempted to say the Budster did it. Then again what could be the ulterior motive. After all the phone woke me up so that I could take him on his walk. Only Buddy knows. Who knows what diabolical plot he has dreamed up for tomorrow?

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821220-New-Challenges