*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821596-Fourth-of-July
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #737885
The Journal of Someone who Squandered away Years but wishes to redeem them in the present
#821596 added July 4, 2014 at 1:38am
Restrictions: None
Fourth of July
The night, well the whole day has been enjoyable. I had a decent ride.
I have been relaxed. My morale is decent, certain entries notwithstanding. Moods are why I keep a journal.
I'm a mess.
I'm less a mess with a journal.

I need to keep it light tonight.
Laura and I watched "Lone Survivor" and I guess it affected me a bit. But I was really glad to have L because I felt really close to her when I needed to feel close to someone. I have to hang on to that. My need for human companionship was met, and by my wife, which is all the better.

I've cuddled my blind cat as much as she'll let me (which is probably more than she wants).

I'm still working on life management again. I want to be on the job hunt next week.
And what's keeping me honest on that front is that I have an outlet for myself creatively, here. Which I needed.

I'm trying to follow positive energy. Even though I couldn't tell you what 'positive energy' is.
I'm just trying to get through tonight with a smile on my face.

It is never too late to be what you might have been. -- George Eliot
Courage to start and willingness to keep everlasting at it are the requisites for success. -- Alonzo Newton Benn

© Copyright 2014 Heliodorus04 (UN: prodigalson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heliodorus04 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821596-Fourth-of-July