*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821946-Random-stuff-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1999286
This is the blog for my book: Random entries, and advice and critique.
#821946 added July 7, 2014 at 10:42am
Restrictions: None
Random stuff #1
Hello, peoples and weirdo's, artists and entertainers alike! Goodness, I love writing. And you know why you should too?


Here's two quick reasons:





         First and foremost, you can be anyone you want on paper. You unleash your inner artist in one of the most amazing ways possible. In                    my case, I can't guarantee your even talking to the same person when you read my posts, or see my reviews, or read my silly                    book.





         Its the same for you, or so I'd assume *Delight*





         Second, you learn stuff. Important stuff. You learn things more important to your life than simply how to write a readable article. Similar                    to how musicianship is said to make a person's creative intelligence increase, due to mental stimulation, so too does having a                    good grasp of language.





And that's what I think. . . I may be wrong. Let me know!





Note: explanation, today I learned that yesterday I posted an optional section of my book without a proper explanation: that was a possible entry to replace the poem at the start of the Fall of Seasons. It's a lot of reading, I know, need to work on posting shorter ones, anyway.





Tomorrow, I will write something RANDOM! BE PREPARED FOR SILLINESS! lol, I can be silly. . .

© Copyright 2014 R.G.Weldon (UN: epicxryeduper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
R.G.Weldon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821946-Random-stuff-1