*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822120-08-July
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #737885
The Journal of Someone who Squandered away Years but wishes to redeem them in the present
#822120 added July 9, 2014 at 1:31am
Restrictions: None
08 July
I'm a bit more invisible than usual, particularly in the realm of the e-friends I'm trying to maintain/develop.
I really hate this part of my life, and I'm not one to get lonely, but this summer, I'm lonely.

Quitting Dr. DeMoss was good in the sense that some of the problems I have had making progress in therapy are due to the fact that I was fixated on trying to make her into my 'friend' which isn't proper, or possible, and even though I knew that, it was making me angst-ridden. It seems I'm not supposed to be angst-ridden.

Overall, though, the week is going very well on that front. Yesterday I rode 60 miles in 3 and a half hours, so that averages 17.1 miles per hours, which I'm pretty happy with, actually. I have a good amount of time to get some endurance built up.

I'm pretty tired. Maybe I want to keep this short tonight. Tired is a happy place for me.

Tomorrow I have to branch my ride out.

I'm grateful for today. Great world cup game (if you like Germany). I got a lot done on the home front. I feel good about my effort.
Goodnight.

It is never too late to be what you might have been. -- George Eliot
Courage to start and willingness to keep everlasting at it are the requisites for success. -- Alonzo Newton Benn

© Copyright 2014 Heliodorus04 (UN: prodigalson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heliodorus04 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822120-08-July