*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822317-Healing
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#822317 added July 11, 2014 at 4:29am
Restrictions: None
Healing
It has been one Helluva day. I am beginning to put pieces of the puzzle together. It would have been nice to do this with a bit more sleep. I continue to toss and turn about how to best use my time on this earth. I left very irritated from a meeting that was all about administration. The whole thrust of the meeting was to make people in the office happier even if it cost the caregiver their pay. It all seems like more aggravation than it is worth and I was inundated with a nasty gram from the company telling me that I need to get my hours in. I only work two or three days a week so that the plea borders on insanity. In times past I got my hours at the end of the week. From now on they want them as soon as I am done. My life has no desire to revolve around one place, especially if I feel like I am being abused.

I did get some tennis in and like the hitch and wristing on my serve. It was more consistent even if erratic. I continue to hit balls on the roof after five or ten minutes. I need practice.

I will begin do duty. I did notice the dog goes out after eating. I will keep a record. I may survive yet. I will also work with Melanie and hopefully will just shrug my shoulders and get on with it. It is not worth the hassle I give myself.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822317-Healing