*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822214-Busted
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#822214 added July 10, 2014 at 4:33am
Restrictions: None
Busted
I leave my grammar experience totally frustrated. I have hoped to redeem something out of it. It was a total disaster. I got well over ninety per cent of the review wrong. Why did I bother? *Frown*
This came on the heels of a really tough day. I found myself not knowing where and when I will work security. I am to take care of a friends dog for two weeks. I feel exhausted before I start. I work with a client who can not have exposure to perfumes and she insisted that I ride with my wife rather than risk my car getting contaminated. I called the office and then watched as the client covered my seat with trash bags. I then went to the office for the required workshop. (go or lose your job) I left wondering how bad I really want the headache of recording every detail of what I do or risk getting docked five to ten dollars. I will continue to get ready for Massachusetts and to top it off at the end of the day someone took out money from our checking and were trying to draw out thirteen thousand more. I feel totally frazzled. My wife was yelling at me telling me it was all my fault. All I could do is shrug my shoulders-how or why?
*Confused* I survived to write. I guess that is my salvation. I feel kind of weird at this moment. I wonder if I should continue writing after (in my eyes) failing my grammar quest so miserably. I do not know what to do. I only know I love to write and review. That does not make me good at either. I guess it is like everything else. Just because you do something does not mean it affects others in the same way. To write or not to write that is the question. *Silent*


HELP!

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822214-Busted