*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823073-Stealing-people
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#823073 added July 20, 2014 at 8:59am
Restrictions: None
Stealing people
So my son is at a craft show with his mom selling their wares and it was noticed that a certain item disappeared. One moment it was there, then, after a rash of people, the item was gone. To a ten year old, people are mean. Truth is, people are mean. However, we should love people and encourage them to be better social animals. Maybe not exactly that saying, I just thought it sounded cool.

Some time ago, I was sitting at such a show with my wife when she pointed out a young girl, maybe fifteen or sixteen, pocketing a bar of soap-we were making soap at the time, though no more because of breathing issues with the younger son meant nothing smoky to make in the house. We let her go. I mean, what were we to do? Tackle her? It is wrong to steal. Sometimes prayer helps. Especially if one wills it hard enough, I've heard.
© Copyright 2014 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823073-Stealing-people