*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823267-Favorite-Michael-Jackson-Song
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#823267 added July 22, 2014 at 9:28am
Restrictions: None
Favorite Michael Jackson Song
Prompt: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?

"Man In The Mirror." I love the song. I loved Michael Jackson when he was with The Jackson 5. He was always so talented and his father pushed him into singing and he missed out on his childhood. "The Man In The Mirror" song made him want to change his ways. I don't believe for one minute that he was a child abuser. He was misunderstood. The nose job, his pale skin, I never understood. I think he needed and may have some mental issue. "The Man In The Mirror" song might have been a plead for help. That was the song on the CD that Ryan White listened to and was in his CD Player in his car when he died. Ryan died of Aids and had a friendship with Michael Jackson. You look into a mirror and see yourself. A mirror gives you a chance to reflect on yourself and see who you really are. I was sad when Michael died. I just wish he could have gotten help.

Girl and a white Tiger. Beautiful.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823267-Favorite-Michael-Jackson-Song