*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823985-Letting-go
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#823985 added July 30, 2014 at 10:57pm
Restrictions: None
Letting go
I am blessed by the feedback of others who continue to follow my life's journey. I will see my daughter during a goodbye get together tomorrow. Who would have known that my little girl would be going to get her doctorate in chemistry.*BigSmile* Shortly after saying another goodbye to Julie I will go to see my mother who is experiencing a lot of duress. She was well and chipper only a year ago. A couple of strokes and a hear attack have rendered her near helpless These two events are related somehow, even if I am too close to understand why at the moment. *Confused*

I used to love to go kite flying. For the longest time, I get wrapped up in trying to get the kite ready to prepare for flight. I need to let it go so that I can see that it can fly!!! I fear that the kite will get tangled in a tree or never make it off the ground. I am guessing that I will never grow up completely, because in various stages and ways the kite is either in the planning stages or preparing with God's help to finally take to the air. Let go and let God!*Delight*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823985-Letting-go