*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824002-Hello-World
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#824002 added July 31, 2014 at 7:24am
Restrictions: None
Hello World
Hello, world, I can not help thinking that there is more for me to learn. I began my Sprint job and I was filled with questions during my orientation. The more I think I know the more I realize what I do not know. I was glad to meet my trainers who happened to be from Ethiopia. The one clear truth was stay awake. There is a lot to see and learn if you give yourself the chance.

On the home front there are a lot of issues cooking on the stove. I will take care of my friends' pet whistles who is on the downside of life's journey. I will say goodbye to my daughter, as she gets ready for her doctorate experience in Iowa. I will work in my caregiver role with an Alzheimer's patient who is on the downside, an yet at the same time is teaching me that there is more to life than I thought. Then there is my mom, who bears witness to the love of the Lord in various and Sundry ways. She is only here as long as God wants her to be here, due to an array of health issues. At the same time I realize that is the journey that defines all of us.

Life goes on. Hop on board and learn, growing to learn that in eternity God lives, loves and directs the path of us all.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824002-Hello-World