*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825083-Countdown
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#825083 added August 12, 2014 at 3:20am
Restrictions: None
Countdown
I swear it was only yesterday I posted a blog about the impending family burpdays. *Rolleyes* But it's now a full week since then and a very hectic one it's been too. My own boat trip was a little disappointing. The narrowboat a bit too narrow and the atmosphere not to our usual standards. Still, the company was great, the weather stayed reasonably fine and the wine flowed. I'm just grateful and amazed in some ways to have made it through another year.

Dylan enjoyed his sixth and has been attached to Minecraft on his new Xbox 360 ever since. My sister went home on Wednesday and it will be a long while until I see her again. *Cry* All the family here got together on Sunday for a chaotic day of children and meals, but it was good to have them all together for once.

So now it's countdown time to boarding the boat to the US of A. So much to do, so many appointments and too much to remember. I have lists of my lists at this stage. But no doubt it will all get done, the week will pass in a flurry of activity and this time next week we should hopefully be on our way to Southampton.

Link below to the burpday album.

https://picasaweb.google.com/Eyupmeduck/August5th2014?authuser=0&feat=directlink...

© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825083-Countdown