*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825410-Day-15-
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1789627
30 Day Blogging Challenge
#825410 added August 15, 2014 at 9:12pm
Restrictions: None
Day 15 ...
There are strange sounds outside the tents but when shine to flashlights out there, nothing is visible. In the morning, we see these interesting footprints all around camp. It was Amy's turn to cook breakfast so she went to get the food supplies and discovered that everything was opened and half eaten. What are we going to do? What kind of footprints do you think these are?

Mmmm now let me see - draws large magnifying glass from pocket- Hmmm who could be the culprit lets just say your name betrays you fivesixer(its all in the name) I put it to you that you have been a fixer and walked backwards in someone elses shoes with a pair of smaller shoes on your hands or perhaps you were on all fours moving forward wearing the shoes backwards. Fivesixer returns a blank stare.

'Anyone for tea' Amy smiles. 

If you would all like to follow me in to the lounge tent I shall sumerise.

At first due to the local geological conditions I thought quite reasonably they were mini sink holes but now in reflection of the absurdity of this idea I have come to the conclusion no.

So in conclusion my friends I say unto you it was col mustard in the library with the lead piping- no wait sorry.

So in conclusion my friends I say to you it must be Charlie dancing with his teddy in his sleep followed by a drunken elf. I believe they like the smell of old teddies -yes that is stranger than fiction.

I rest my rucsack...

© Copyright 2014 Finn O'Flaherty (UN: fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Finn O'Flaherty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825410-Day-15-