*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825411-Restaurant-Review
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1908951
Random thoughts, inconsistent posting
#825411 added August 16, 2014 at 12:46pm
Restrictions: None
Restaurant Review
You were hired by Yelp, to write a restaurant review about an amazing restaurant in your city. Give us some examples of things you liked and disliked in your review. Convince us this is the place to go.

Key's Cafe and Bakery Twin Cities,Minnesota.
Key's was started when Barbara, a single mother wanted to provide for her girls and do something she loved to do. Cook.

The restaurants serve well porportioned plates of appitizing, comfort food. A number of years ago when one of the restaurants opened in our area, we began a ritual of Saturday morning family breakfasts there.
They have a lunch/dinner item that's their specialty and that is the Open-faced Turkey sandwich and the Turkey dinner. Served every day.  The gravy is so good, I made arrangements with the manager and cook to buy a 1/2 gal or so the day before Thanksgiving. Why would I try to duplicate the gravy when I can use theirs and everyone loves it.
One of the restaurant's (White Bear Lake) chief's made a mullagantawny soup that had me calling to find out what day it would be made. I'd never had a soup like it and haven't had since. The Chef no longer works for the company but the taste of the apple, curry, chicken soup remains with me.
Barbara began her restaurant in St.Paul with a number of soup choices and sandwiches that is still the menu's staple.
We take our visitors there for a meal and they love it.
When I go back to MN for a visit I stop at one of the restaurants for a meal.



© Copyright 2014 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825411-Restaurant-Review