*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825944-Day-21-Cup-and-Saucer
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1789627
30 Day Blogging Challenge
#825944 added August 21, 2014 at 8:00pm
Restrictions: None
Day 21 Cup and Saucer
There were strange sounds and weird lights by the lake that we haven't seen before last night. Tell us what you think happened? Did you notice anything unusual in camp this morning? Here's your chance to let your imagination run wild. Yay, more tall tales!

PS. Has anyone seen Earl Pablo - Blog Camper  ? He seems to be awol.

The mist lay heavy on the lake as Charlie and I stood stone still and looked, heads following in unison a bright light in the sky, and it was heading straight at us! 

A round purple polka dot saucer and cup landed. A small warty midget with a deep gravely voice (or little person, as they prefer to be called, but I find the word midget more descriptive for fiction-no offence intended) climbed out covered in a brown watery substance.

' I am from the future,' said Noyoki I have an important message for the one with the beard they call In, I mean Lyn. It is a message from Earl Pablo. His high squeaky voice filled the air.

'I am in 2075 and I don't like what I see. We are all slaves to the machine... Stop the .... At all costs...'  His squeaky voice kept trailing off, like a bad mountain trekker.

I took off, I couldn't stand that voice any longer. Charlie stood mesmerised, wondering if this experience would help him with his math? I got bk to the camp puffed- like a an e cigarette.

Fivesixer lay in the hammock, in his usual pink tutu, petting a small toad that lived in his beard.

'Where have you been I asked?' 

'Oh around.' suspicious I thought. Was he too from the future? I suddenly realised everyone except myself had beards,was everyone from the future? My mind raced like a clumsy sprinter, I had to find Lyn...


Paper Doll Angel
"I am a Rising Star!" glass image.

© Copyright 2014 Finn O'Flaherty (UN: fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Finn O'Flaherty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825944-Day-21-Cup-and-Saucer