*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826014-Infinity-Tree
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1789627
30 Day Blogging Challenge
#826014 added August 22, 2014 at 3:32pm
Restrictions: None
Infinity Tree
Once I had pulled a gummy bear off Charlie's ear- (memo to self, get him a leaflet on how to store food) I followed the general drift to the huge hole in the tree.

Lyn still had a beard, she'd obviousy ignored the shaver I had left for her in the tent.(memo to self- shave her in her sleep)

Carly was brave and stepped in to the tree
and dissapeared. We all peered in, the space seemed to go on forever.(memo to self-get a parachute rucksac)

'Carlyyyyy!' shouted Elaine Elaine, who could never remember her name so she always said it twice.(memo to self- give her leaflet on why having one name is easier to remember)

'What is in there?' Called Noyoki. No answer came. Amy launched in to the hole and was gone.

We all looked at each other,then after some time prosporous snow( who seemed to be wearing a false beard for some reason) said, I must go and find them.

And so it went on, one after the other disappeared in to the hole in the tree and I was left alone.

After a while (memo to self-buy a watch) a choir of voices could be heard;

'You won't believe what is in here, its a tree, inside a tree,Inside a tree, inside a tree...

Darn it I finished off the coffee this morning!
Paper Doll Angel
"I am a Rising Star!" glass image.



Paper Doll Angel
"I am a Rising Star!" glass image.



Paper Doll Angel
"I am a Rising Star!" glass image.



Paper Doll Angel
"I am a Rising Star!" glass image.

© Copyright 2014 Finn O'Flaherty (UN: fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Finn O'Flaherty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826014-Infinity-Tree