*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826332-In-search-of-sleep
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#826332 added August 26, 2014 at 1:39am
Restrictions: None
In search of sleep
I am dragging in after a crazy day at work. I was getting air for a company car and nearly saw my job tumble out of my grasp. I consulted with someone who has been there longer. We went to the garage and we admitted that we were not sure what we were doing. At least we were in it together. It was logical to lower the door with the air hose next to it. The only problem was that the door next to the air hose door were glass and plastic fixtures and the button I pushed happened to be the garage door with all the impending danger. I was able to shut it off just in time. whew!! Then my best friend and buddy Bill engineered a way to get everything back to the way it was. The right garage door was lowered and the tire was filled and another crazy day at work ended.

I am glad I am here to be awake to tell about it. I hope I can sleep like a blog and wake up in the morning and think about what I mean by that.
*BigSmile*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826332-In-search-of-sleep