*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826633-Carpe-Noctum
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1789627
30 Day Blogging Challenge
#826633 added August 30, 2014 at 8:45pm
Restrictions: None
Carpe Noctum
Our last big campfire together for this year

This is your chance to spin a really wild tale before we part ways, can you top what has happened here this past 3 weeks together?
We are looking forward to what you got for us. By the way Nell, Merle, Joe from the pub and our neighbors are joining us for our farewell roast.
Who's up to the limbo again?
Norb and Lyn


Gather ye round, campers, sharhorses , alien cousins et all. Stare in to the fire, watch its flames, let the  shapes consume your mind and i will tell you a story that will shrivel your spine and torment your bones! Well, it won't be that bad...well maybe...

Last night I saw a shadow moving off in to the woods. I followed stealthily it lead me through deep convoluted thicket. My skin shredded against the thorn like a good Cheddar. (can you buy this cheese over there?) Hence all the scratches, if anyone can find the first aid kit I'd be grateful. Oh no wait I'll just use my dermal regenerator.

The shadow stopped and beckoned me to the edge of the lake and in to a small boat. It drew itself out on to the lake and started to turn. It whirled round and round and round. Down I went down in to the depths of the lake.

 I awoke  in a cave with a light beaming from the distance. I stumbled toward the source. I could see through my blurred vision two figures  a man and a woman. It was   Nell and Merle! And they were.. Oh it was horrible, they were... I can't even say it... but we must get out of here now... They will be coming, coming soon for us - to make us in to pies for the tourists! And we've just helped them campaign for more meat, I mean, guests to arrive.. What's that, in the trees, they're coming.... RUN - we're the roast!

© Copyright 2014 Finn O'Flaherty (UN: fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Finn O'Flaherty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826633-Carpe-Noctum