*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826684-Reflections-in-the-Lake
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1789627
30 Day Blogging Challenge
#826684 added August 31, 2014 at 12:56am
Restrictions: None
Reflections in the Lake
This is it campers...time to pack it up and break camp. We hope you all enjoyed yourselves! Tell us what you liked about camp, what you got out of it, and what you'd like to see changed by next summer.

Thank you all for joining us this August! Without you there'd be no camp; this couldn't have happened without your support. I'd also like to thank my fellow co-counselor, Lyn Pink Ribbon for Leah , for all her help and backing...she's been an absolute treat to work with. 'Til next summer, you guys...

I have had an excellent time. It was a lot more eventful than I was expecting! I really felt part of a group with a friendly, supportive and quirky feel.  We were all different and brought different skills to the woods with us. I enjoyed the weird sharkhorse- twistidly  scary- and all the other oddities that people added to our trip. 

I enjoyed all the prompts, I particularly liked the mixture of more structure prompts like the ad with the more amorphus ones like, the hole in the tree, lights in the woods and the story around the campfire.

I liked the setting that was given to us, it became very real. I could visualise everthing that was going on. A whole heap of weird visualisations I have to say- that darn coffee! 

I liked the tension built up by something invading the camp and all the varying solutions proffered to solve any problems we came across. I've really enjoyed, and found it interesting to read other peoples blogs.

I have so enjoyed everyones company and will miss our camp. Sniff!

Farewell dear friends, goodbye woods, adieu weird sharkhorse thing (stop eating my rucksack)
Till next year...

Finn*Smile*
Paper Doll Angel
"I am a Rising Star!" glass image.

© Copyright 2014 Finn O'Flaherty (UN: fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Finn O'Flaherty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826684-Reflections-in-the-Lake