*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826635-Let-us-Review
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#826635 added August 30, 2014 at 12:41am
Restrictions: None
Let us Review
In sports there is the idea of reviewing the play and deciding for sure what the call is. In the world of writing there is a similar call. I want to let others know how their work is able to touch another person and make a difference in the larger world context. Reviewing is something I love to do, even if I will never do it as well as others. I like to think that in the mirror of reality we learn more about ourselves and others if we open the written page and see for ourselves what defines us as the people of God's creative essence.

I still wonder how to paint picture with words. I love the image of taking words and making beauty out of what others see and take for granted. There is as many words as there are colors. The image gets clearer as the wordsmith practices his/her craft. I can see for myself what I had always wanted to see.

I like the image of taking my heart and putting it on paper. The flow of my life juices finds it's way onto the written page and no one can be the same as a result of me taking the time to share what has given me life. As I have known life I want others to know it too. May God continue to bless this journey. May the same love that brought us together bring us back together again.
*Cool*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826635-Let-us-Review