*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827762-my-back-OUCH
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#827762 added September 10, 2014 at 3:17pm
Restrictions: None
my back!!!! OUCH
I woke up from bed the other day. I slept blissfully. I got one leg out of bed and then as I got the other leg to the floor my back let out a shriek that exploded from the left middle of my back to everywhere else that wanted to listen. I could walk and tried to convince myself that I could suck it up and do what ever I wanted, but my back screamed back NO! I finally listened and went to the chiropractor. It was the first time I had ever gone to see one. Growing up, I had heard they were quacks, but my back would not stop screaming at me and I went at my wife's insistence. After drilling my back with a massage machine gun and pulling and prodding me, my back finally stopped screaming. I was left with what felt like a gun shot wound in the same place that my back had been screaming at me.

I was given exercises to do with this big 75 inch ball. You have got to be kidding me!! I am getting better slowly but surely, but after all it has been only one day. I was told I could still do my driving job after a day of rest, but NO lifting. That meant my caregiving job is on hold for the time being. So I find myself screaming "BACK" to work. Please be nice and let me get back to my caregiving buddies I miss them.*Worry*


*Globe*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827762-my-back-OUCH