*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829007-THE-MEANINGS-OF-DESTINY
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#829007 added September 24, 2014 at 7:27pm
Restrictions: None
THE MEANING(S) OF DESTINY
Blog City Prompt: Do you believe in destiny?


Claiming that something happened because it was destiny is usually just an excuse. Shift the blame and refuse to take responsibility. The free will of human beings allows them to avoid or embrace events. The concept of destiny (as a noun) is often claimed as the cause or the reason.

I believe our relationship with the Earth and the greater universe is much more complicated and deep than our distracted, filtered brains can comprehend. The link or connection between parents and children, siblings, and certain friends and lovers, is one of the amazing and wonderful things about living as a human. Amazing talents and skills are evident in some but not all.Where does it come from? The study of DNA provides limited answers. Again that's not destiny, that's inherited potential.

As I write about in my novel Apex Project, sometimes a great purpose was not completed or learned in a past life. The soul incarnates again into a new situation that has potential for completion or connection. Your free will might nudge you in the right direction because it feels correct, but then most of us are idiots and the same mistakes are made over and over again.

The meaning(s) of destiny are so broad and general that it is applied to almost anything. I do not believe in destiny. It is just an odd use of language to explain the often unexplainable.

Destiny is a concept, not a real power or force. If you are alive, you have the power within youself! Choose wisely and with love.

Peace >>>iggy *Boat*
Blog City image small ** Image ID #1289006 Unavailable ** I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.


© Copyright 2014 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829007-THE-MEANINGS-OF-DESTINY