*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829205-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#829205 added September 26, 2014 at 9:07pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
Running short on time tonight, so just a short entry.

Time, is short enough on a good day, but today was not so good. Up at three this morning, work, and then ended up having to contact workers and get insurance information together for everyone. It was one of those times when it just didn't work according to the company plan. They sent out the paperwork on the twenty second, but I did not get it until today. The problem with that is, it was needed back at the office today.

So, I got everyone together, got everything done, except for the night guard. I let him sleep, and had Rhonda get his information when he came in to work. Only she forgot to have him sign it. That meant putting dinner in the oven to keep warm, and making an hour and a half trip in and back home to get his signature and fax the information.

Since I have to be back up for work at three tomorrow, it's already pushing my bedtime, and dinner is just getting served -- so, like I said, no time.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829205-Friday