*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829349-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#829349 added September 28, 2014 at 9:24pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Short on time again tonight, but that's kind of normal for me. It's getting better, but it's a slow process. I did get another jump on it today, being Sunday. It's the only day of the week we do not have to start by five in the morning, which for me means getting up at about three. On Sunday, however, we don't have to be there until eight, so I get to sleep in until about six.

I took the time to get caught up some on my sleep, which was much needed, yesterday, but that set me back on other things. Today I felt better, and was able to get more done after work, which is always nice. I had hoped to get in here, too, but it just did not work out. I did get my week late report done and sent, and I cleaned my desk off. I still have a bit of filing to do, but it's organized and will only take a few minutes. I also updated yard traffic for the year. That's right, I had not recorded any for 2014 yet, and had to dig through files to get totals for each month to date.

So, where does that leave me? Well, I hope to get the current e-report off tomorrow, even if I do not have the weeks yard traffic yet, and I will get the filing done. That will have me caught up, and ready to do the end of month paperwork, on time. I also have the next schedule printed, and will fax a copy to the corporate office with my weekly report tomorrow.

I did manage to get a short nap in today, too. An hour, and I only slept for about forty-five minutes and then woke up. It's kind of nice to not be tired and feeling run down. It's just getting on to my bed time and I should be there shortly, then it's up at three and one last day of work before a couple of days off. I'm hoping to get a good nights sleep tonight, have a good day at work tomorrow, then get to the stuff at home, like the report and faxing, then work on the files. After, we will see how things are looking for getting in here and spending a bit of time.

I did read an item I liked and want to re-read with a bit more time. I also plan on doing a review of this item, and may even find time to work on a couple of poems I have written that need to be edited and put in my portfolio. the big challenge for me now is to try and stay caught up. Especially on sleep; I feel if I can get a decent amount of sleep in, I can not only gain more time, but get more production out of it as well.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829349-Sunday