*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829440-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#829440 added September 29, 2014 at 10:36pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
Not going to write much tonight, just because of the situation here. It was my last day working and now I'm up for two days off. It was a pretty good day, and I was home on time for a change. I moved the table from the kitchen to the dining room, which required dis-assembly and assembly. Then it was upstairs for a nap.

Not a very productive day at home, but I was tired and I did get the table moved. I would have done better had I gotten a good nap in, but I kept getting woke up by the Dinger. Yep, by the Dinger. My dog, a cross between a Lab and a Springer, or a Labradinger, that we just shortened to Dinger.

She wasn't being bad, just wanted some attention. She gets like that when I'm working everyday, and especially when I'm run down and don't inter act with her as much as normal. She just gets lonesome and snuggles for a bit, but then wakes me to play with her. That was the case today, and I got bits of sleep in between snuggles, kisses, and her grumbling when I'd try to ignore her.

After I got up, it was time for Rhonda to come home, then dinner, and after dinner we were attacked by the Kaken. No, not the mythical sea creature, but the dark spiced rum that carries the same name. We have been talking, enjoying each others company, and indulging in Kraken Cola - Spiced rum and Pepsi -- all evening. That means there won't be much to write since I seem to be somewhat entangled in the tentacles of the Kraken.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829440-Monday