*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829803-Defining-Royal
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#829803 added October 3, 2014 at 1:42am
Restrictions: None
Defining "Royal"
It is fun to watch baseball. One could even say that is Royal. I had fun watching baseball with my wife. Life can seem so stressful sometimes and it cannot hurt to watch someone play for you. In one sense it seems like escaping reality and yet on the other hand it is reframing reality. *RainbowL*

It begins with watching my Boston teams fall apart. During the year Boston gave the Royals fit. But after the season the Red Sox, who won the world series last year are in last place this year. That has been the song of late. The Patriots are the Patsies all over again. They will be lucky to win another game. It hurts to watch. They were totally humiliated by KC on Monday. The Celtics are really awful and Bruins seem to be the only team to expect something good from*FlowerT*

Sports reflects life. One can win and lose. In the end the best team wins. We can never do it alone, but with the help of a few friends we can prevail and have victory. I wait and watch to see what that means. That is my witness. I need to wait for tomorrow. Will my back be all better, will I do caregiving and will I ever get back in ministry. Then there is the question of what will happen with mom. I can only pray that is providing a team to have a good life. To God be the glory.
*Cool*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829803-Defining-Royal