*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829935-The-making-of-a-writer
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#829935 added October 4, 2014 at 2:10am
Restrictions: None
The making of a writer
I am still wondering about my pen name drifter. It is difficult knowing what my pilgrimage as a writer means. It was real easy when I got started. I was filled with ideas about how to write and review. I was juiced. Most recently I have had a down time. I can not find the energy and when I do it feels like I am whispering words into silence never sure if I am the only one who hears. Just when I feel like giving up I notice that someone thinks one of my blogs was worth reading and at the beginning of the month someone liked a poem I wrote. I gave away a lot of points to help new writer. That may be my new legacy. I feel empty and unsure of what my legacy is as a writer. I look forward to helping others see how words can paint a picture that might lead others to celebrate life and give to others what they could only imagine was out their literally.

I mean to say literally because there is something worth experiencing. It is not a matter of needing to guess what makes a good writer. It has more to do with entering into a new world and sharing with others the joy within.
*Wink*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829935-The-making-of-a-writer