*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831193-An-Orphan
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#831193 added October 15, 2014 at 1:36am
Restrictions: None
An Orphan
Exhausted is the only word to describe this moment. I came home from a funeral out of breath and am discovering that the moments of refreshing are far and few in between. I am in the process of getting back into the work place. This may be my salvation. I feel cast out by the news of both parents being dead. I am an orphan and wonder if I will ever again have a place that I can call home. In the meantime I am treated to a meal of humility.

I call Solace house where I have served faithfully and am told to get help elsewhere. I call my caregiving agency about my hours and they remind me for the umpteenth time that I did not clock in or out properly out of their system.

I grouse at all the information funneling my way. My former sister in law in the hospital. Sharon represents a life line. I am just confused and mad at seemingly everyone. I hope that sit can change in God's time and in God's way. An orphan is not someone that I want to be.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831193-An-Orphan