*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831349-MAGIC-MILK-SHAKE
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#831349 added October 16, 2014 at 1:03pm
Restrictions: None
MAGIC MILK SHAKE
Blog CityPrompt: You are making a magic brew. What does it do?


This is not really magic, but the results are magical
because I value my health and well-being.
You could call it magic based on science.


Every morning for years I have been making a blender shake that maintains my PH level above 7.5. Now if you don't know or understand about PH factors, do some research. It should be the first information in a health-education class. Sadly it is often omitted since healthy humans are not profitable.

The holistic bodily system that pulls us all together and keeps us healthy and functioning optimally is not a system at all, or even a concept -- it's our blood pH. When the pH is balanced, the body is healthy. Most disease states can't exist when the body's pH is alkaline. Bacteria, viruses and fungi can't reproduce. So what's a body full of fast foods, drugs, GMOs, and non-organic food to do?

For me, that alkaline thing is all important. My magic blender shake consists of an apple, a banana, the juice of a lime or lemon, a small amount of papaya, about a cup of fresh pineapple, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, 2 tablespoons of powered whole milk, very cold water or mix with ice. The drink is blended until smooth. Why? These are readily available items that all push the body into an alkaline state, plus all the additional benefits the fresh items contain. Blended, they are easily assimilated.

Just the essentials are:

APPLES: Compared to other commonly consumed fruits in the US, apples ranked second for highest antioxidant activity. However, they ranked highest for the proportion of free phenolic compounds, which means they are not bound to other compounds in the fruit and therefore may be more easily absorbed into your bloodstream.

BANANAS:  Bananas have an antacid effect and are said to protect against stomach ulcers. They contain a compound called as protease inhibitor which protects the stomach from unfriendly bacteria which cause stomach or gastrointestinal disturbances. They are a good source of potassium and magnesium which aid in maintaining normal blood pressure and are heart protective

LEMON OR LIME: helps to clear the body of excess acids and create an alkaline-forming state in the body as it is buffered. The higher or more alkaline your pH, the more your inner terrain is resistant to minor and major disease.

PAPAYA: Papayas are an excellent source of vitamin C. Papayas are a good source of folate, vitamin A, magnesium, copper, pantothenic acid and fiber. They also have B vitamins, alpha and beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthan, vitamin E, calcium, potassium, vitamin K and lycopene, the powerful antioxidant most commonly associated with tomatoes.

PINEAPPLE: An excellent source of Vitamin C and other antioxidants essential for collagen synthesis, Vitamin C also helps to maintain the integrity of your blood vessels, skin, organs and bones. Increasing your daily intake of antioxidants is also great for boosting your immune system, which means you’ll be able to fight off colds and flu during winter.

BAKING SODA: According to the American Cancer Society, sodium bicarbonate(baking soda) is used as a conventional treatment for disorders in which the blood is too acidic. Fungal spores will not germinate as long as the pH of their surrounding environment is sufficiently alkaline. It is acidic environments that allow fungi to flourish.

POWDERED WHOLE MILK:  Most adults drink very little milk. As I became older I needed the calcium for my old bones. I sometimes add plain white yogurt if it has no sugar.

The magic is really complete when I can I drink my shake sitting outside in the sunshine. And maybe no more than fifteen or twenty minutes.The suntan is not important, but the vitamin D is essential. A robust and growing body of research clearly shows that vitamin D is absolutely critical for good health and disease prevention. This is science, not magic. Truly we are bound to the sunlight just as plants.

If you don't know about these facts about your own personal biochemistry, you are missing an important part of being a living human. Pure health is magic!

Happy day! >>>iggy*Boat*
** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.






© Copyright 2014 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831349-MAGIC-MILK-SHAKE