*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831786-That-drives-me-bonkers
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#831786 added October 20, 2014 at 5:33pm
Restrictions: None
That drives me bonkers
BLOG CITY Prompt: Annoying Habits: yours, a loved one's or just one that drives you bonkers.


What drives me bonkers are people that say, "Sure, I can do that." And then you find out they know nothing about that job or skill. Or they show up and say, "Can I borrow a shovel?" (or a hammer, or a screwdriver) Professional people have their own tools.

Of then there are the film actors who manipulate their day-work into several days by 'accidentally' messing up the shot, over and over again. They do well in the first take with the star so any retakes with another bit-player would cost money. Then they do their slow down on their individual scenes or actions. Better paycheck for them.

The other thing are people who own dogs that are left alone on a chain or in a kennel pen. Every day, all day and night the animal is essentially abandoned except for food and water. They are supposed to guard and scare thieves. I've seen dogs live years in this situation. They of course become paranoid and psychotic, barking at everything and nothing.

That drives me bonkers.

Have a bonkerless day! >>>iggy
** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.

© Copyright 2014 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831786-That-drives-me-bonkers