*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/832210-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#832210 added October 24, 2014 at 9:56pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
Another day of the same, although I did not work today. Even so, I was up early when Rhonda got up to go in for me. She set up a new schedule to keep me off work as much as is possible. I was off today, will work the opening shift tomorrow, but only four hours, then I'm off again Sunday. Hopefully I'm on the road to recovery by then.

Today was a lot of sleep, and still not feeling any better. I am coughing less, and my sinuses are not as plugged, but I'm still wheezing and short on breath, and just have no energy. This is the second day on the steroid, and the third on the antibiotic. I should be seeing some improvement by tomorrow, but if not, it may be back in to see the doctor on Monday. She did not say anything about what course of action she would need to take if I didn't improve, but I'm sure it will be a trip to the hospital.

That leaves two days to see some improvement. I'm staying positive, and expect to wake up tomorrow feeling better, breathing easier, and being less tired. Then by Sunday, I anticipate feeling much like my old self again, and having most of my energy back, breathing freely again, and well on the way to a total recovery over the course of the week.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/832210-Friday