*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/832096-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#832096 added October 23, 2014 at 9:56pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
Not getting much done in here, or anywhere. I was kind of hoping to spend a little bit of time in here today, since I only worked a half a day, but no such luck, not yet anyway. I was up at three, and home by noon, so time was not the issue. Well, in a kid of round about way it was, because I spent a big part of it sleeping.

Short of breath, aches and pains, coughing and stuffed up, and just feeling very under the weather, with fevers and chills, hot and sweating. That's the way I've been feeling for a couple of months, but I do have to add that it's been getting better and worse, during that time. Yesterday I seen a doctor, well, in a way, two of them.

Anyway, I wasn't told exactly what was wrong, but it was described in a kind of indirect way. I was put on three types of medication, antibiotics, an inhaler, and steroids. I was also given three to four days to see marked improvement. If not better by Monday, it's back in, and very likely into the hospital.

I picked up all the medications and started them yesterday, except for the steroid treatment. I started that today, after work. I was hoping that the inhaler and antibiotics would have me starting to feel a little better by today, but instead I found myself feeling even worse. Today I began having sharp shooting pain in both lungs, and am even shorter on breath. The shooting pain comes and goes, but there has been a steady, slightly burning sensation in both my lungs, my upper back aches, and I find myself feeling like I'm suffocating with the least bit of activity.

Part of it may be the smoke at work today. Someplace close, someone was burning something, that smelled like garbage and plastic burning. it was after this that things got the worst. I also know, sometimes, the beginning of the medication can make a person feel even worse before they start to feel better. I'm hoping this is the case, but even so, I will be taking some time off from work. I just hope that a bit of rest and the medication will do the trick so that I can see that marked improvement soon.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/832096-Thursday