*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833529-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#833529 added November 7, 2014 at 10:32pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
Not much time to get this entry in. But, I did get caught up on my work. Reports are sent, documents faxed, and the next schedule is ready to post. I also faxed a request for some time off for me along with Rhonda's. I already approved her's, so she's good to go. I'm sure my boss will approve mine, too. It will be nice to have the time off together, and hopefully the weather is still good.

It's not sounding very good right now, but it could change a lot over the next couple of weeks. Today started out pretty nice, but kind of breezy. By the time the sun was up, it was mostly cloudy but the wind had settled down some. the temperature was in the mid fifties and it was suppose to be mostly sunny by early afternoon.

Instead, the wind came up and more clouds moved in. We did get a few sprinkles, but not much. The wind, however increased to about twenty five to thirty five miles per hour. If that wasn't enough, the gusts are around fifty miles per hour, and still going strong.

Tomorrow is suppose to be pretty nice, but cooler again, then on Sunday snow moves in, with more following on Monday. This morning they thought we would get two to four inches. By this afternoon, they increased it, four to six inches. Now tonight I see it's up even higher. Six to ten inches, some areas could see a foot or more. So far, the call is for snow, but no wind to amount to much. But, that could easily change by Sunday. Of course, the snow could also miss us, it's much to early to know.

I know, the forecast. But, when you consider they can't forecast twenty four hours ahead, why put much thought into the forecast for Sunday and Monday. It could, and likely will, change at least a half dozen times yet. They will eventually get it right, or at least close to right, but not until about mid-afternoon on Tuesday.


With that, I'm off to bed~

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833529-Friday