*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833607-Saterday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#833607 added November 8, 2014 at 10:17pm
Restrictions: None
Saterday
This is going to be a short entry, just because it's getting kind of late, and I have a whopper of a headache on top of being very tired. It's getting to the point that I'm hitting my backspace key more than any other key, trying to make corrections.

It's looking like autumn is fast coming to a close for us here, snow predicted for tomorrow and Monday, up to eight inches now. I also suspect the wind will continue, since it's been blowing hard for the last two days now. So far they are saying fifteen to twenty, but it's been howling past at twenty to thirty, with gusts yesterday in excess of fifty. Not as bad today, but still whipping debris around at about twenty mile an hour gusts.

So, tomorrow we get to taste winters snowy touch, and by tomorrow night or Monday morning, his icy fingers will be gripping us tight as more snow piles on top of the ice that will come with the start of this storm. By Monday night, we could see eight inches, and knowing how we usually get more than predicted, it could be a foot. Of course, the actual path of this system is still not certain, so it could swing north or south of us, and we may only get a couple inches by the end.

I guess I will give an update in a couple of days, possibly even by tomorrow evening. I don't mind the snow, but it's also going to turn cold, with temperatures barely reaching into the twenties through the week. I get the fun of working tomorrow and Monday, but then I have two days off to clean up around the house.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833607-Saterday