*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833967
by Raine
Rated: GC · Book · Romance/Love · #2001388
Kidnapped by aliens, Cassie has to escape but she hadn't counted on falling in love.
#833967 added November 13, 2014 at 12:15pm
Restrictions: None
Stardust (ch 17)



Cassie swallowed a moan as Revelin’s lips closed over hers. Her fingers curled against the cool metal plates of his shirt, itching to touch the flesh beneath. It wasn’t as if she’d never been kissed before, the tiny, still working part of her brain insisted. Why did this man get under her skin so easily and make her burn? But she wanted him, so much she felt as if her skin was too tight.


The hand in her hair flexed against her scalp and she felt the sting of claws. Instead of cooling the heat that surged through her, the knowledge of just how close he was to losing control pulled her deeper into the conflagration. He pulled back, gentling the kiss as he laid them down in the soft loam, his free hand curling over her hip as if to hold her in place. Cassie sprawled over him, trying to catch her breath. She forced herself to sit up.


Revelin lay beneath her, golden eyes molten, his body a temptation she wanted to stroke until they were both crazy. Did she dare take that step? He wasn’t husband material. He wasn’t even boyfriend material. He would be gone as soon as she found him the part he needed.


She stroked a hand over his chest and felt his heart pounding against her fingertips. He wanted her but he wouldn’t push. He hadn’t even tried to slide a hand under her shirt. If she wanted him, she was going to have to make the next move.


The moment hung, trapped in leaf-filtered sunlight and desire. Would she regret it if she gave herself to him? Maybe. He could break the heart she’d never before been tempted to give. Would she regret it more if she didn’t take this chance?


“Take off your shirt,” she whispered. Another time, she might have worried how easy it was to make the choice but not today. “I want to touch you.”


He didn’t hesitate. Between her thighs, she could feel his muscles flex he let go of her long enough to grab the bottom of his plated shirt and yank it off. His hands were back a second later, curling around her thighs, leaving himself open to be stroked.


The sight of all that sleek, beautiful muscle delineated by the fine golden hair made her catch her breath. All that power laid out for her appreciation. Beneath the shimmer of hair, however, she could make out a multitude of scars, white against his tawny skin. She met his gaze to find an odd vulnerability.


He’d never been petted before, she realized. Just as he had never been kissed, he’d never been adored. She could give him that.


She flattened her hand against his chest, marveling at the fine texture of the hair under her fingers. Unlike most men’s chest hair, his reminded her of petting a chinchilla, so velvety soft she wanted to strip and simply rub all over him for the sheer pleasure of it. He’d probably let her, she thought with a spurt of silent laughter. He wouldn’t know just how weird she was being.


The muscle under her hands was hard, not an ounce of fat anywhere. Giving into the need, she petted him, learning the shape of him and indulging herself in the tactile pleasure of that velvety pelt. A fine tremor ran over him as she bent to press a kiss to his breastbone.


“You’re so beautiful,” she whispered. “I think I could pet you all day.”


“Not beautiful,” he rasped.


“Ari’s pretty but you’re the one I want to take a bite out of no matter how angry I am with you.”


She closed her teeth over the heavy pectoral muscle in a gentle bite, her nails curving into him. Under her, he tensed, his hips pushing up into her and making her gasp. In payback, she did it again and then kissed the spot, rubbing her face against him.


The prick of his claws through her jeans warned she was pushing him too far, too fast. Not wanting this to end too soon, she settled for stroking him, memorizing him through her fingertips.


His hips moved under her again, rubbing the hard length of his arousal against her, and she braced her hands on his chest, her eyes drifting closed as pleasure edged up her spine. He did it again, his hands firm on her thighs, preventing her from moving away. Not that she tried. This felt too good to give up.


“You like that?” he asked.


“Yes.” She could hardly get the word out.


He lifted his hips again, slower, his expression intent. A strangled moan slid from her and she pushed against him, intensifying the sensation.  He continued the small movements until she thought she was going to lose her mind.


He stopped, his breathing far from steady, and wrapped his arms around her hips, holding her tight against him. Cassie discovered she was shaking, her body craving more.


Sliding out of the over-large jacket, she grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off. Revelin’s gaze locked on her breasts, hot with longing, and she knew what he wanted just as she knew he would never ask for it. With trembling fingers, she reached behind her and unfastened her bra, letting it fall away and the chill air touched her, puckering her nipples to hard points.


She could feel his eyes on her breasts as surely as if he’d touched her. He drew a shuddering breath, not moving, making no sound. When he did nothing, doubt edged in. Was she going to fast?


“Revelin?”


His eyes flicked to hers and back to her breasts. “Show me.”


It took her a moment before she understood. He wanted her to show him how to touch her. Taking his hand from her hip, she laid it over her breast. He withdrew his claws as his fingers curled over her, careful not to nick her skin.


“Thank you.” She had to clear her throat. “Be careful with your teeth, too.”


His gaze narrowed, more intent, as if he’d not realized he could use his mouth as well as his hands until she’d said something.


He locked the arm around her hips as he sat up, holding her in place. Spreading his thighs to give her a more stable seat, he leaned closer to give the breast he held a kiss. Cassie waited, hardly daring to breathe as he shifted his hold on her and nuzzled between her breasts, rubbing his face against her.


With exaggerated care, he stroked her, placing small kisses over the slopes of her breasts. Cassie pushed her hands into his hair and held on. She wasn’t going to rush this. He let his hands glide down her sides over her slender curves as he tasted her skin, a low purr rumbling to life in his chest.


His tongue curled around one nipple and she jerked, a soft cry catching in her throat at the rough texture against sensitive flesh. He went still against her and Cassie clung to him, knowing he had misunderstood.


“More,” she panted. “Please.”


“Good?”


“Better.”


That reassurance was all he needed and he turned his attention to her breasts again, sucking first one nipple into his mouth and then the other, making her writhe against him. It wasn’t just the suckling pull of his mouth but the rasping feel of his tongue. No matter how gently he lapped at her, the roughened caress sent a shattering pleasure through her.


With an arm around her waist, he rolled them onto the discarded coat, settling between her thighs with a move of his hips that had her crying out. He didn’t stop his caresses but gripped her hip with a proprietary hand, holding her still as he moved against her. She arched into him and he switched his attentions from her breasts to her throat.


She shattered.


The release was as sudden as it was powerful. She twisted against him, holding tight as ecstasy hazed her mind. He didn’t deny her but ground against her until the tremors eased and she could draw a shuddering breath. She clung to him, the need in her deeper in spite of the release. There was no room for thought, only pleasure, and she worked a hand between them to unfasten her jeans. Revelin lifted his head, hunger, pleasure and longing an intoxicating mix in his eyes.


“Please.” She couldn’t think, could hardly form words. “Please.”


The rumble in his chest became a growl as he reared back to help her free of her clothing. She kicked her shoes and pants away, already reaching for his. He caught her hands. She pulled at the restriction only to be tumbled back onto the coat, her hands pinned beside her head.


“I want to look,” he whispered, stealing a coaxing kiss.


She moaned into his mouth, not sure if it was pleasure or protest that pulled the sound from her but it earned her another of those gentle, seducing kisses. He kissed her until she stopped struggling, was reaching for him instead, before he eased back to look his fill.


Heat swept her skin but it had nothing to do with modesty and everything to do with the look on his face as he took her in from top to toe. He stroked his hands from ankle to thigh, the growl in his chest tangling with a purr into a rough sound of desire. Cassie lay still, wondering what he would do now.


He came over her, rubbing his cheek against her belly, his hands moving higher. She spread her legs wider to give him room and moaned as he rested his thumbs against her core.


“So soft,” he whispered, “all over. And you smell like ecstasy.”


He stroked his thumbs against her and she pushed back, trying to move the caress to where she needed it the most. He chuckled, circling the sensitive flesh until she was crying out, his name the only word she could form.


“Revelin!”


He nipped at her, his teeth grazing her skin.


“I want.”


The stark confession made her go still and she gazed up at him, wondering why he felt the need to tell her that. She knew he wanted her. That fact was quite obvious.


She reached down cup his face and draw him up for a kiss. The feel of his body over hers another layer of sensation in the storm that raged inside her. Taking a page from his book, she kissed him soft and sweet, coaxing him closer so she could run her hands over the wide shoulders, down his chest and over the flat planes of his stomach to the waist of his pants. She didn’t try to unfasten them this time, but tugged at the fabric.


“I want you,” she said against his mouth. “Please?”


“Why?” He closed his eyes, tracing kisses from her mouth to her throat. “Why me?”


“Because it’s you.” She could only tangle her hands in his hair and hold on. It was his choice to make, she told herself fiercely. She might die of frustration but it was his choice. “I’ve never wanted anyone this way before.”


His arms came around her tight, molding her to him. The purring growl in his chest rumbled louder, vibrating over her skin, the sound one of pure hunger. She couldn’t resist rubbing against him, relishing the velvety feel of his body hair on her breasts.


He closed his teeth over her shoulder in warning and she went still. He held her like that for a long moment, a blatant show of dominance, and then let her go slowly. She didn’t move. His teeth had left marks, she had no doubt of that, but he’d been careful not to break the skin.


A soft kiss nestled into the spot followed by the scrape of his tongue. Pleasure vibrated through her, the response out of proportion to the gentle touch. There was something about the feel of his tongue on her skin that made her crazy. He did it again and she couldn’t stop the shiver that shook her or the moan that whispered from between clenched teeth.


The kisses drifted lower, over the curves of her breasts, each one accompanied by the indescribable feel of his tongue against her skin. All she could do was hang on as he drove her wild. He took his time, apparently fascinated by the feel of her stomach flexing beneath his mouth as she fought to breathe through the pleasure shorting out her brain.


He nudged her legs wider and bent to nuzzle at the curls at the apex of her thighs. Cassie tugged on his hair, trying to move him away. If he did what she thought he was going to, she really would lose her mind.


He ignored the tugging but he didn’t use his mouth on her. Instead, he touched her with a single finger, gently parting her. She couldn’t keep her hips from lifting, begging him to take her. He slid the finger a little way inside of her and she cried out, letting go of him to grab onto the coat behind her head. Anything to keep the tumbling world from dumping her off.


“You’re so small,” he whispered. “I would hurt you if I came inside you.”


She panted and then lost her breath again as he shifted the finger, stroking slowly in and out of her body.


“My body is made … to take you,” she managed, her body coiling tighter as he continued to stroke her, dropping kisses over the heaving planes of her stomach. He would hurt her, yes, but not for the reason he thought. “Revelin, if you don’t do something soon, I swear I’m going to throw you down, rip your clothes off and show you how it’s done.”


He laughed. There was no triumph in the sound, only delight in her. He caught her mouth in a deep, tangling kiss as his finger moved, faster now, until he swallowed her cries as the climax took her again.


“You want me,” he whispered as she shook beneath him.


“I want you.”


He took her mouth again, his hands gone from her as he worked at his clothes. Then he was back, hot and hard against her. She had no chance to warn him as he pushed into her, burying himself in her body in a single stroke.


She cried out, grabbing at his shoulders, not sure if she was trying to push him away or hold him to her. Revelin went still, his breath coming in heaving gasps and his body taut as she fought the pain of his invasion. He lifted his head, dazed pleasure and confusion slowly shifting into understanding.


“You are untouched.”


“Was.” She panted, concentrating on forcing her muscles to relax. “Can’t say that anymore.”


He buried his face against her and she wrapped her arms around him, holding him close.


“Give me a minute to get used to you.”


Kisses caressed her skin.


“I didn’t mean to hurt you.”


Another kiss and the feel of his tongue. The strange pleasure shivered through her, pushing back the pain and she felt him shift deeper. He caught his breath and then repeated the caress, coaxing her with suckling kisses and quick flicks of his tongue until she was shifting against him, urging him to move. The pain vanished under the onslaught of pleasure and he slid a little ways out and back in. The small movements coupled with the incredible feel of his kisses had her lifting her hips toward him, matching him as his pace quickened.


Heat exploded in her belly. She cried out, clutching at him as he went rigid over her, a roar breaking from his throat. Claws pricked her skin and she could feel him throbbing inside her, his release a heated rush.


The breeze rustled the leaves overhead and the soft sound of trickling water soothed as she came back to her sense. Revelin was still buried inside her, his face tucked into the curve of her throat. She held him, caressing his shoulders and back.


“I hurt you.” The words were muffled against her.


Cassie kissed his shoulder, the only part of him she could reach since he refused to let go of her. “A little. Mostly, you made me feel good. Very, very good.”


“I pleased you?” He shifted back enough he could see her face.


“Yes. A lot.”


“Not as much as you pleased me.” He settled back against her, his hands moving over her in a lingering caress. “And I did not feel any pain.”


That earned him a pinch on his ribs.


“This is not about keeping score,” she scolded and then moaned as he lapped at the curve where her neck met her shoulder. “God, that feels good.”


“You deserve as much pleasure as you give.”


A half an hour and three shattering orgasms later, Cassie decided she might rethink her stance on keeping score.


© Copyright 2014 Raine (UN: crystalraine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833967